A dual certification occurs when the same units are included in more than one qualification.
Units cannot be modified for these programs as the matching has been carefully completed to meet packaging rules of both qualifications.
The qualifications that have been “duelled” where possible are:
1. AHC10116 Certificate I in Conservation and Land Management and AHC10216 Certificate I in Agri-Food Operations
2. AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture and AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations
3. AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture and AHC21016 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
4. AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture and AHC21016 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
5. MEM30505 Certificate III in Engineering and CUA31115 Certificate III in Visual Arts (CAD)
6. BSB20115 Certificate II in Business and FNS20115 Certificate II in Financial Services
7. BSB30115 Certificate III in Business and FNS30115 Certificate III in Financial Services
8. SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation and SIS20513 Certificate II in Sport Coaching
9. SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality and SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism
10. CGEA and FSK courses
11. SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and SIS30713 Certificate III in Sport Coaching
Many more are available – discuss with your Consultant or the Customer Service Manager for more detail. Ask for our Planning Booklet 2018 which shows many more dualled qualifications and pathway programs.
Call one of our VETiS Consultants or make an enquiry using the contact form on our website.
CALL NOW: +61 (08) 6188 8120